What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant (or VA) is someone who offers professional administrative, creative and sometimes technical assistance, remotely from a home office.
Tasks or projects that can be outsourced to a Virtual Assistant includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Creating Business Templates (eg. Invoices, Quotes, Letterhead etc.)
- Setting up memo's
- Setting up minutes of meetings (draft)
- Setting up of email templates to reduce time spent answering emails.
- Creating business presentations
- Create, update and maintain websites
- General Office Administration
- Internet research
- Diary management
- Project administration
- Data Capturing
- Invoicing etc.
All company information will be kept confidential and a non-disclosure agreement will be signed with each Client, for the Client's peace of mind. For pricing options, please see Pricing.
Turn around time for the completion of tasks / projects is between 24 and 48 hrs.